2. For the purpose of the GDPR we are the Data Controller. Any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to the Directors of Warm for Life Ltd at our address, 184 Queen’s Road, Beeston, Nottingham, NG9 2FF, United Kingdom.
3. By using our website, you consent to the terms of this Privacy Notice.
5. We also use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access. These include but are not limited to: traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data. This data will not identify you personally.
7. The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you, and to meet our contractual commitments to you. If you have told us that you consent to us sending you details of offers and services that may be of interest to you, the information will also be used for this purpose.
9. Where you have consented for us to do so, we may provide your data to selected third parties who may contact you in relation to your project. For example, if you require works that we need to sub-contract to another company.
10. If you do not want us to use your data for our or third parties’ use, you have the right to withhold your consent to this by writing to us at the address in clause 2 or sending us an email to email@example.com at any time.
11. If you take out a Boiler Finance package with us, your details (including any relevant financial information) will be passed to Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance who provide credit facilities on our behalf. The application process for Boiler Finance involves a credit and status check and it is assumed that by applying for a package, you consent to this being carried out.
15. We do not use or disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent. (It is not our standard practice to collect this type of information in any case).
16. We may disclose your personal data outside of Warm for Life Ltd (a) in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; and (b) if Warm for Life Ltd’s business is bought by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the assets to transfer to the buyer. However, any such transfer will only be on terms that the confidentiality of your personal data is protected and that the recipient will continue to comply with the terms of this Privacy Notice.
17. Otherwise, we will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law, or in the ‘good faith belief’ that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or our website.
22. You have the right to change the permissions that you have given us in relation to how we may use your data. You also have the right to request that we cease using your data or that we delete all personal data records that we hold relating to you. You can exercise these rights at any time by writing to us at the address detailed in clause 2 above or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, however, that we are unable to delete any data that we are legally required to keep, such as Direct Debit details under the requirements of the Direct Debit Guarantee. If you ask us to cease using or delete your data, we may no longer be able to provide you with our services.
We welcome any queries, comments or requests you may have regarding this Privacy Notice. Please write to us at Warm for Life Ltd, 184 Queen’s Road, Beeston, Nottingham, NG9 2FF, email us at email@example.com or call us on 0115 822 4567.
Last updated: August 2018